Wednesday, November 28, 2007

"I was only 14 when I first got my dick sucked"

Let's Just get this outta the way.
Todd Shaw is my hero. I grew up on the man and try to live my life by all that he has taught me.
If you see me with an Ipod, there's a good chance it just has "Cusswords" on it and nothing else.
I am also a Gin fan. Straight up. 
I drink enough Heem to fill a bathtub weekly, but at the bar, I'm all about Tanqueray and Tonic.
But why Milhouse, you whiny little bitch, you?
Cuz you zarks, shit is 94 proof. I get a solid 7% more drank in my cup than y'all squares.  Shit is elementary.
Oh yeah, Bombay is also nice and made by nice people. Yee?
All hooriding aside, $hort Dog feels me on the Gin.  Listen up. Classic song. Classic Album.

T.W.D.Y featuring Too $hort and E-40 - Pervin

http://www.zshare.net/audio/524159218b4000/

Best Picture Ever?

These are some awesome ass shoes. Too bad they're in little girl size.

No comments: