Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Religion is for Squares. And I am an Anti-Square.

Religeon is stupid. End of story. An I'm kinda religeous. I won't tell you which one cuz then you'll judge me. An I been kinda fragile as of recently. Whatever, let's do this:

A rundown of all religions in less than 2000 years.

Christians are crazy. Which means at least a couple of you reading this are crazy and wanna talk shit now. But you know and I know that your whole existence, and post-existance, is based on some shit that don't make no sense. Hope to God heaven's real why don't you? Oh wait, you do. And now you wanna force me to? Dang.
Plus check out this tough guy. I got 5 to 1 odds Ganesh could stomp this dude.



Jews. God Damn it. Stop perpetuating stereotypes. Stick to writing comedy and turning pennies into copper wire. It's good. It works for you. Oh wait, crap, that was racist.



Muslims have the ultimate problem of living in the movie Army of Darkness. It's like someone dropped them and their car in the 12th century and was like, "Deal with it Bitch. Oh yeah, women aren't people."



Mormons are just too easy. Seriously, shit is retarded. Corky retarded.
These two look like they would make the exact same face if you put a pussy in front of it.



I'm just bored and I'm gonna call this goth chick a pagan or wicca or something else stupid. This bitch looks like the bad guys in "The Dark Crystal." No? That ain't doin it for you? Okay. She kicks it with Dwight. Dwight line on the side of her head.


And that's that. Ima go watch 2 girls 1 cup and dream.

No comments: