Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Welcome to that there Internet Bitches!!!

Seriously.
How the fuck this world wide web thing managed to function without me is unbelievable.
As the center of my universe, allow me to step into yours and tell you whassup. 
Why?
Because someone dropped the ball, that's why.
Music is stagnant. The Bay Area has garbage-ass sports teams ( til Jackson came back, but whatever, everyone else sucks), Hard ass movies get cut into PG-13 versions, there's still hippies in the trees and apparently playing Texas Hold Em online is an occupation. Weak Sauce.
I like good stuff. Apparently the rest of the world don't.
But... (Big ass one too)
If you somehow happen to be in the small percentage of people that live by the code, "miss me with all that bullshit," than maybe we can be cool.
Maybe.

No comments: